Sunday 23 January 2011

Simply Adorable...

Hi Sassy fans, hope you're all enjoying a nice Sunday, it's a nice day for crafting isn't it ;o) This week I have some Sassy inspiration for you made with the adorable Party Frills stamp, available from Funky Kits HERE. She looks a little sad, so I'm thinking she's missing someone, or maybe she had a silly fight with her best friend and is thinking of a way to make it up to her...who knows ;o)

I went for texture on this card in the form of the grass, which is made of felt and the embossed strip. I also pricked holes along the edges of the image and some of the DP, though that's not clearly visible in the photograph (it's not a nice day to take pictures...).



The materials I used:

Stamps: Simply Sassy "Party Frills"; text from PaperSalon
Paper: BBP cardstock blue, kraft, white; DCWV "Linen Closet" stack
Embellishments: Making Memories butterfly brads; Kars adhesive pearls; felt
Tools: MFT Die-namics grass and flower dies; QuicKutz "x" die; Cuttlebug embossing folder "Dots"; pricking mat and tool; chalk

Copic markers:

E00, E51, E93, E21 (skin, lips, cheeks)
B00 (eyes)
E50, E51, E53, Y28 (hair)
B00, G00 (dress, shoes, bows)
C1, C3, C5 (bench)

That's all from me this Sunday, hope I've inspired you to get out your Simply Sassy stamps and create something adorable!

Hugs,
Erica

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card, just my colours, beautifully coloured stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, love that image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous image , love your details too.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you've given her a story to explain the expression - brilliant idea. I like the way you've kept the spots theme throughout the papers & those flowers with the felt grass are such a lovely embellishment.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the soft tones ;)

    Hugs,
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete