Saturday 29 January 2011

Spread your wings by Maria

This is a wonderful image to color!! I believe a lot of you girls have all ready bought this sweetie,
but if you don't you will find Spread your wings here
I am very into doilies lately, any kind of doilies, bigger, smaller, hearts.. you name it! So if you have a link to a doily store with fab selection of different size and colors please drop me a line.
Since it's Mothers day here in Norway in a few weeks I made this a card for my Mum ♥  

For this card I've colored wit copic sketch/ciao and shaded with prisma color pencils.
The sentiment is once again printed from my computer, I'll just make a big sheet with lots of different sentiments, use a font or two I love and print them out.
A nice way to get new sentiments without spending lots of £ $ or what ever kind of currency your using.
The Paper is from Maja design and then I've used nesting dies for the image, Petite Scalloped Ovals- Large and Petite Ovals, small. If you use Petite Oval-large instead you will get a frame like on this card.
But that will be for my next investment.

Hope you are all having a fab weekend and tomorrow Erica will have some inspiration for you all.

 

10 comments:

  1. Sooo gorgeous Maria! Luv those dps and as always your colouring is beautiful! Fab lo too. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and I like the touch of bright pink that you've added.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Maria..ive i'm just finishing up a card with her..she's so adorable :0)...i bet your mum will love it :0)

    hugs
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! My one arrived yesterday...gonna be inking her up today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Marie Therese - I adore these images byt have onbly two so far! I can see me spending some more pennies very soon as I love these new ones! Come along and see the card I made using Luv A Latte! Sheila:)X Not sure where to get doilies from but will keep looking as I love em too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Marie Therese ... love this image, and I love all the details you have added.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card Marie, colours are fantastic and the image devine, can't wait for mine to arrive !!

    Hugs, sandiblu xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card and I just ordered this little sweetie this morning so cannot wait to get her home
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic card marie.this sassy is beautiful and i love your stunning colouring and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tremendous colour combination & the splashes of pinky red is particularly effective.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete