Monday 21 February 2011

Delicious Sneek Peek

Afternoon Simply Sassy Fans,

Hope you've all had a good weekend and enjoyed the first two peeks by Maria and Erica. I know I'm a little later than usual but I have a good excuse, honest. I made my project in readiness but after seeing Erica's posting yesterday realised we had used the same image and I know you guys are eager to see the sneek peeks so as not to disappoint I started a new project yesterday afternoon, but being the eve of my daughter's birthday my day was interrupted several times by family popping in so I didn't finish it in time and have been working this morning after the opening of the birthday cards/pressies to get it finished. Then I've gone to take the photo's and my battery is flat! I feel as though everything is against me meeting this post. So without further ado let me finally introduce you to DELICIOUS which will be available from Funky Kits soon.


I have again used my Go Kreate Dies to creat the base of the card

Here's a close up of the Apron.  I have used my sewing machine to stitch the pocket on, cut the utensils out using silver mirri card and my quickutz tool. The little cupcake is a Papermania stamp and decorated with perfect pearls for the icing and some flower soft and diamond dust for a bit of sparkle.


Here's delicious. I have used Glossy Accents on her shoes, buttons and the little heart on her hat as well as the word SWEET so it is shiny and like epoxy buttons but doesn't photograph well.  I may try again when my camera regains full battery as I was trying to be quick before it goes on me again.



Ickle little cupcakes, again decorated with perfect pearls, diamond dust and stardust stickles.

Here's the copic's I used.

Materials Used:-
Coloured with copics
Papers from Bearly Mine Designs and Nitwits
Image from Funky Kits HERE
Seam binding from The Ribbon Girl
Utensils in the pockets are Quickutz Dies
Cupcake stamps are Papermania
Perfect Pearls, Stardust Stickles, Diamond Dust

We have a blog hop on Saturday at 12:00 Noon GMT so be sure to check back for all the fun and to view all the new Simply Sassy Stamps.

Have a good day, I'm off to get dresed.


8 comments:

  1. WOWZER Tracy your stunning works of art just blow me away every time!! This is absolutely gorgeous Hun, luv everything about it! Can't wait for the blog hop and release of this new range. Thanks for sharing. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tracy, can't wait for the blog hop and new release !!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful card fabulous colours and amazing colouring, I'm so looking forward to saturday.

    Have a great day,
    Hugs bridget :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!!! Loving the image...love all the soft colours, the apron detail is just brill!!!! and I adore all the texture that has been added to the cakes!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have left a comment on your blog. That seam binding is so reminiscent of the texture in teatowels - it reminded me so of my catering training!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Squeal!!!! Love it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. An absolutely gorgeous card Tracy! I'm so sorry I've put you through so much trouble :-$, but not sorry to see this gorgeous stamp used so creatively :D! Hope your daughter had a lovely birthday, congrats!

    Hugs,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete