Monday 14 February 2011

Some Bunny Loves You

Morning Simply Sassy Fans,

It's Monday, hope you all had a good weekend and yes I'm back again, lol.  If you didn't see yesterday's inspiration that I did making a stair step football pitch card for a male, please scroll down.

I have used my new Go Kreate Frilly No 2 die set to create this shaped easel card, and my new Grand Calibur that I won on the Sugar Nellie competition just before Christmas thanks to you guys.  The image is Bad Hare Day, available right HERE from Funky Kits at Sugar Nellie.



I've used Stormy Sky  and Victorian Velvet Tim Holt Distress ink and used the die as a stencil on the top panel and the two on the bottom, which leaves a clear white edge on the middle layer as a contrast. I have also used the nestie as a stencil on the oval.

I had a little stamp that I purchased from a show a couple of years back, think it was dimentional 4th or something like that and I stamped around the edge of the oval.


I've had the paper ages so really don't know what it was called as it was off cuts that I used to create this easel.

Isn't she just a cutie.


I have again used copics listed below:-

The one without a sticker is the colourless blender.

Materials Used:-

Image by Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy Bad Hare Day available HERE
Go Kreate Die - must use A4 die cutter
Magnolia Doohickey Swirl Die
Nesties
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Postcard stamp
Leaf punch

Thanks for popping by and I promise you I'm not back again now until next Monday.

Have a good week.

10 comments:

  1. Holy cow! This card is just stunning. I love the soft colors, the flowers, the easel style, the shape....it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow tracy this is an awesome card, the colour combo is stunning and I love the shape !!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Such a sweet image and adore the shape! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty!!...the colors make me want spring to come even faster...just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Tracy - this is just GORGEOUS!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is absolutely amazing!

    Hugs,
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have left a comment on your blog - amazing detail & layering with inking in this.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so stunning Tracy!!! Luv those dps and your brilliant colouring in skills. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous and pretty!!! Loving all the soft colours, and the gorgeous shape of this card!!! beautiful! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete