First get your supplies together! I used:
- 1 Sheet Bazzill Basics cardstock white
- My Mind's Eye paper pad "Stella and Rose: Gertie"
- Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy stamp "Delicious"
- Stamping Bella sentiment
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Fourteen
- BoBunny flowers
- Kars adhesive pearls
- A printer and some paper, I use FastPrint 200 gr.
- Recipes from http://www.cupcakerecipes.com/
Right, all set? Here we go:
Cut four strips of 16 x 8 cm (6.3 x 3.1") cardstock and score at both ends as indicated at 4 cm (1.6").
Take one of the remaining strips and place it on the other two horizontally, make sure all sides and scorelines match up, then stick it down. Do the same with the other strip and the card should look like this:
You should now be able to do this with it (I decorated it first so you can really see the different folds)
Then this becomes visible. Turn another 90 degrees and fold the flaps again and you see the back: