Wednesday 27 April 2011

Stirring up fun...

Hello Sassy Fans!! Autumn here with your first inspirations post of the day and today I have a little tag to share with you. Here is...


...'Witches Cauldron" available here at Funky Kits. So my friends daughter is really into this show called Monster High and I've tired to color this little witch similar to her favorite character. I've already made her a card, but I used a pretty image so i wanted the tag for her gift to be something fun. I made the sentiment on my computer( It's up on my personal blog   if you'd like it) and the flowers are WOC and that's pretty much it. It's pretty basic and still probably the most I've done to a tag,lol, I envy those of you who are really good at these! 



My copics, a pretty small list for a change since I used so much pink and black. Well, I guess that's it! Short and sweet for me today, hope you are all off to a good week. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by later to see the awesomeness Anita has come up with for you! Have a great day!
xxAutumn

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Autumn. love the green face and pink streaks in her hair
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Autumn! I <3 her hair and your colouring is just awesome!

    xo Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Autumn! I love her green skin and her hair looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Autumn, I would never think to do something like that but it really works well :D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure I'd describe this as "basic". The hair combined with the green of the face is superb - this is the second image I've seen with green skin & I had to laugh for it has grown on me & now it looks entirely right. Love the way the pink tag base echoes the pattern of her tights.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love the colour combo Autumn. Fab. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete