Wednesday 18 May 2011

Vintage, Sassy Style!

 Hey all you Sassy fans, welcome to another installment of Sassy inspiration!! Autumn here with your first post of the day and today I've used...


 ... 'Vintage Boutique' available at Funky Kits here. Now it appears bloggers having fun with my pic and has made it blurry, I apologize for that, I hope this isn't a permanent thing as it was an issue with my last post as well. Anyway, I'm so proud of myself with the card, I used all scraps, yay!! Idk about you all, but I have got quite the collection of scraps going on. 


Here's a closer view...she looks a little clearer here. She is colored with copics and I was feeling a little darker skin tone with her and I really like how it turned out. 


Here are my copics. The skin was E33,13,&11 and her cheeks were R14&12, I'm thinking you can probably figure the rest out, but if you do have any questions please feel free to ask.

Well, I think that about does it for my card. The flowers are WOC and the lace is from my stash, all the Dp's were scraps. The butterfly was cut with my Cricut and the MS All Occasions cart.

Well thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back later to see Anita's beautiful creation!

Have a great day!
xxAutumn 



16 comments:

  1. OOOO!!!!I love the fall vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous card!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!! She is a stunner aint she? Fabulous vintage look is perfect for her and I LOVE your colouring too, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I have tons of scraps, too. I love that you made this card with yours. Great coloring on the image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn, this is beautiful. I love the distressing and WOW, what a job you did using only scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Autumn this is stunning! I love the colours and the distressing! Those little letters and postcards, and the quill!! WOW!

    Perfect vintage! <3

    xo Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Autumn,your colouring is beautiful and your "scraps" are wonderful !! After seeing this, maybe I could get into this vintage thing after all !! lol

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Autumn, now this is my kind of card. Totally Gorgeous! Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Autumn this is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! absolutely stunning card autumn.am loving the new sassys and your colours are so beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love this image!! It may have to fall in my basket!!! Love the gorgeous soft colours used here, and all the layers, gorgeous and creative card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely vintage creation with all the elements coming together cohesively making the whole greater than the sum of the parts. The letter pile & the use of brown/kraft are brilliant touches & I like your tearing - something that never looks right when I do it.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete