Tuesday 7 June 2011

Retail Therapy

Hello Sassy Fans!!! How are you today? Still in a heat wave where I live and soo wishing is was winter. My son asked my today if I prefer the hot or the cold and I have to say cold. You can put on a lot of layers to warm up, but there's only so much you can take off, right!! Ok, well, on to my little project. I knew that I wanted to use 
'Retail Therapy' for todays work and I thought something with a gift card would be perfect for her, so I began looking around and I found this...



 ...  diagonal double pocket card(click for tutorial I followed) and thought, "perfect!" Oh' it was so easy to make too, I highly recommend giving it a try.  I think the hardest part was picking out the Dp...needed something with a nice pattern front and back and I wanted to use one I hadn't already used.  Once that was all done I colored her up to match, and the design being as it is I don't think it calls for too much stuff so, like I said, easy peasy! The larger tag is just big enough for a gift card and the second tag just has a cute sentiment stamped on it. I'm not completely sold on the craft, but I couldn't think of a better color to use either.


Here's a close-up of our girl, sorry, I don't have a copic list for you, I had two projects going at the same time and my colors got mixed.

Well, that will do it for me today. Thanks for stopping by and  be sure to check back later to see what Maria has for you.

Have a great day!
xxAutumn

No comments:

Post a Comment