Sunday 26 June 2011

Sassy Drawers - UPDATE

Hey Sassy fans, I'm back.. to show you my finished project I shared with you in my tutorial on Thursday, which can be found HERE.

I had a LOT of fun making this - even if the main base of the whole thing was made at like 2am in the morning! LOL.


I have used some patterned paper from Kaisercraft - Chapter One collection - LOVE these papers, the colours are so fresh! My cardstock is from a huuuge pack of Core'dinations. I wanted to keep the easel card pretty plain, as the patterned paper has loads of inspirational words on that I wanted to show off - and they go perfectly with Amelia who is available HERE from Funky Kits.

  
Thanks for stopping by, xo Lou.

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is just fab, now I have to go see your tute, it's the law..lol..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous now you have finished it. Love those zingy papers.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see the completed project - it was worth waiting for & I know the crafting around 2am - I'm often commenting around then!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - As I said on your blog the lining up of the papers is beautifully done.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete