Monday 4 July 2011

Christmas in July

Morning Peeps,

Hope you all had a fab weekend.  I had to go shopping to Tesco on a Saturday afternoon, all I can say is never again!  I hate shopping at the best of times. Yesterday me and OH went out on our bikes, a gentle 6 mile ride..... NOT.  Hubby's idea of short cuts again, up steep hills, sharp left and up a vertical rock hard mud  hill, so much so I nearly fell off me bike, well actually nearly a couple of times.  We were going up a one way street so had to go on the path and got stuck behind two people so I came to an abrupt stop and as I can't quite touch the ground with my feet I nearly fell into the road, lol.  Anyways, 355 calories burnt off so it had its plus points.

Anyways, are you guys having problems with Blogger, I can't leave comments, sometimes my page is all over the place. Even having difficult writing this post with the text all across the icons at the top. I usually swtich browser but it seems to be a problem on both that I use. Grrrrrr.

Today's card is made using All Wrapped Up available HERE.



Ingredients:-

Image by Sugar Nellie "All Wrapped Up" available from Funky Kits HERE 
Medium - Copics 
Snowflakes and corners are lasercut chipboard pieces available from Make It Crafty and Quixotic Paperie
Martha Stewart Branch Punch
Puff Paint heated to create snow
Magnolia Doohickey Die
Candy from Craftwork Cards

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love the dimension of the tree!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Christmas card is this. What a lovely Christmas tree and a nice stamp.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Tracy. The tree looks awesome. You must have done a lot of punching to get all those branches. Worth it though.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger being a rat bad again..YES...My page is jumping while trying to write this. Fabulous christmas tree, what a lot of patience you have, and worth every second. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. supposed to be rat BAG...not bad...cant blame blogger for that, it was my lousy typing..lol..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card Tracy, love that tree !!! Your colouring is perfect but all I need to know now is ..... what did you spend the 355 calories on ?!?!?! lol lol

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tree is something, especially with the texture of those branches plus the snow - & I love the way you've used Candi for the baubles together with those brads(?) in the corners. Her green eyes are so pretty too & you've really used the patterned paper to its full advantage with that Santa on it.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card, love the punched pine branch tree.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy, this is absolutely gorgeous! Especially love the way you made the tree.

    ReplyDelete