Friday, 1 July 2011

going on therapy


Hello again Sassy fans!
It´s friday and so - as promissed - I am going to share the card I made using the image that I used for my paper piecing tutorial yesterday...

I used the same papers for the card that I used for the paper piecing. With this everything fits together nicely and all I needed to add were a few flowers, pearls and other embellishments.

Since the name of this image is "Retail Therapy" I picked this idea and computer generated the saying. Shopping is the best therapy... We all know how true that is!LOL
Of course you also need a shopping list and what else could be on this for a girl going "on therapy"? So I put this together on my computer too. The list is asking for "shoes, new shoes, more shoes, chocolat". If shopping on it´s own isn´t therapy than shoe shopping it is for sure! And a bit of chocolat never hurts, right?

As a last touch I added that little handbag charm and voila - this little card was put together.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colours and distressing. All the details are fabulous.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about your card, Kathrin, thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby!! Lovely to see the final result of that paper pieced outfit! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed this inspiration for "Retail Therapy", I just couldn't get the colours right. You are an inspiration and a star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The co-ordination achieved with your paper piecing & the shading of that is just brilliant & I love the little handbag charm.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya sweetie
    this is such a gorgeous card
    i just love the tutorial you did
    thanks hunni
    have a great weekend sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, this has become. Found the explanation of the tutorial at Thursday Simply Sassy very nicely done.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous Kathrin.

    ReplyDelete