Wednesday 20 July 2011

Simply Boho...

Good Morning Sassy fans!!  I'm just gonna get right to it today and show you my Boho Chic...


 ... in a CAS style. I actually had something much more elaborate planned, but I got the base of the original all made up and then colored her and she totally didn't match...has that ever happened to you?? I generally have a pretty good eye for color, but I must've had something else on my mind, cause she did not go and since it took me ages to cut her all out...yes, I stupidly did all that b4 checking, so I decided a new card would be faster.
At any rate, I think this would make a nice card for a man, just because or I love you...was going to write something to that effect on the front, but I just wasn't liking what I came up with. Needless to say, I had a time of it and once I settle on a word or words I think it'll really be set.


Here's a closer view of her coloring. I really like how she turned out, just wish she would have matched the first card. I was going for a sepia effect, except for the skin, and i think it turned out pretty good. The stitching is faux cause i didn't have time to do the real thing and I did all the distressing with my Zutter Distressor...so  fast, love it. The ink is colorbox chalk ink and the paper is a scrap.

Well, that's all for me today. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
xxAutumn

7 comments:

  1. Autumn, this is so elegant! Beautiful colours too. Happy crafting, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo love the colours...I still haven't inked my Boho yet...shocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely the way it turned out. Love the lace & the keyhole & the colouring of her flares makes them really look velvety.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this shabby Cas style.
    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgous card,fab colouring sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab, love the vintage look and that little touch of lace! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete