Monday 8 August 2011

City Girl

Hiya Sassy Fans,

This is a scheduled post as I am still sunning myself in Turkey, hopefully having a relaxed time, knocking back the pina colada's, well not too many as still watching the calories, lol,  and hopefully I will be refreshed and ready to craft upon my return.

I have used Simply Sassy's new "City Girl" , isn't she a darling?



Ingredients:-
Image City Girl by Funky Kits HERE
Papers by Pion
Nestabilities
Martha Stewart Frond Punch and Border Punch
Doily, Pearls from Stash
Flowers by WOC

Here's the copics I have used:-


Looking forward to reading all your comments on my return, for which I thank you.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is absolutely stunning, love all the beautiful details and coloring :)
    Enjoy your holiday !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card is this. Lovely paper and nice stamp.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours in this & I love the velvetiness of her 'velour' top. I love the softness of the patterned papers against the boldness of the main image panel & your matting layers.
    The addition of the white doily just makes it really 'pop' at the same time as softeneing the corners. The pearls just add a lovely touch of elegance & I love the whole sense of femininity with this.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo I love this! Scrummy colours and papers!
    Love how you have coloured her!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Tracey...hope you have a fab holiday.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Simply Gorgeous! Have a drink for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours used and the image is simply sassy (LOL). Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous stuff Tracy, happy holidays x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunner Tracy, just love the colours. Have a pina colada for me!!
    lol
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's gorgeous, Tracy!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete