Wednesday 3 August 2011

Strike a Pose!

Hello Sassy fans and welcome to another wonderful Sassy Day! Today as you have figured out, I'm sure, I've used the wonderful Strike a pose(Funky Kits is not coming up for a link right now, but I'll try again later, sorry) and followed the current sketch over at the Sugar Bowl and I've come up with this...




Sugar Bowl Sketch

I was orginally going to use the City Girl image to give you all something different, but after i had her all colored up I messed up the background and had to cut her and and then she didn't work, and to be honest I wasn't completely thrilled with the card anyway, so I decided to color up Strike a pose and much prefer how the card came out this way. 

The optional theme at the Sugar Bowl is lace and so I added that and even made a flower with some and broke out my feathers and put a few of those in there too...I think they're quite fitting.


Here's a close up of my girl. I do find that coloring in black can be rather difficult for me, so I hope she turned out ok...the hair is probably the hardest part, but I wanted to do something different. I added  some stickles the her flowers, but left the rest of her glitter free. 


That's all for me today. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
xxAutumn 



10 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    this card is amazing hunni
    just love the colors
    the image is sweet
    your details are perfect sweetie
    have a awesome day hun
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Love the colouring, a great card. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colouring with the blacks - she's more than OK - stunning. Thanks for a lovely treat.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just brilliant hun,your detail is amazing hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwww, this is brilliant !!! Love the coloring and beautiful details !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is fab...I have just finished colouring mine in using black and she isn't anywhere as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow she is stunning. Love your colours, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is beautifully coloured, great card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply sassy your card ! The papers and embellies really fits the stamp. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic card!!! love this sassy and your striking colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete