Monday 5 September 2011

Just for you




Good morning, ladies, here I am on Monday morning in place of Monday evening, I hope you don't mind! First of all, thank you again for taking the time to leave me those lovely comments, it's always a pleasure to read them! And sorry for the bad pictures, they were taken at 7.30 this morning, before I went to my work, but I promis you better ones later!

Today I have this project to share with you, and I was inspired by a very talented lady, Carmen, to make it. I found this on her old blog a few years ago and saved it by my favourites. It's actually very easy to make, you will need two pieces of cardstock, one of them 12,50x 30,00cm (scored at 15,00cm), the other one 9,50x30,00 cm (scored at 11,50 and 24,50cm) and then you have to glue them together.

The card ingredients:
Stamp: Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy Hippie Love;
Paper: Basic Grey;
Embellishments: brads from stash;
Tools: Die-namics from MFT.

That's all from me for today. Have a nice week, wherever you are.

Hugs,
Alina

9 comments:

  1. Stunning - may have to 'borrow' this idea too! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise Sassy card ! Love the idea. hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a gorgeous surprise this Monday morning. Smiles. I love this layout it's fresh and brilliant! As is your colouring hun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally Amazing! love the design & coloring! Fantastically wonderful folds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful Alina and your coloring is always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and a terrific design. Love the colour combo.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alina this is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your way of layering with multiples of shapes & patterns is quite an education to watch & your mixing of colours & patterns intriguing. There's so much in this in this but it all somehow gels - intriguing.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete