Friday 30 September 2011

So Charming


Hello dear Sassy-fans!
OMG, can you believe it's the last day of september? I guess we will start showing christmas cards here very soon!

For my card today I used another one of the new images, this cutie is called

Tiffany.

She was so wonderful to use and the card came together so easy.

I had to use some pink since she looks so girly with her wonderful skirt and that flower/ribbon in her hair. And to me the butterfly was the perfect thing to use with her.

When we went to a stamp fair here in Germany beginning of september my girls made a dangler for their cellphones. It's made from shrink foil and covered with a special epoxy liquid that dries under UV light and builds a scratch resistant surface to protect the image. Yep, you guessed it, I had to buy some of that epoxy stuff and so I decided to make a matching dangler from this cutie too:


She is colored with pencils and I got the colors I used on the card and the ones on the shrink foil matching really good. Unfortunately I was out of white shrink foil and had to use a semi transparent one so taking a picture of it is really hard. I had to put it on a white paper and take the picture in the sunlight...
On the star and the heart I tried coloring the foil with Copics - worked great but I need to work on it to be able to make shadows with them too.

And here's a pic of the card and the dangler together:


These are the Copics I used for the coloring:


So, once again I am wishing you a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

  1. fabulous card!! and I love the key chain! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!! I love the image of Tiffany, you've coloured her in beautifully and the phone charm is lovely!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEKEKKKK WOW! Fantastico!!! love the charm girl! A wonderfully put together pink shabby card too! I could just touch it! Run my fingers over it! Scruummy layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and I adore the charm too! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the card is stunning, love the charm too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous creations I love these!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, OMG, how much sugar can I take ? Love the image and love both projects !! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super the way that these co-ordinate. Love the soft pinky feminine look you achieved with the colouring too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, and she's so cute.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, love all that pink and your charm is adorable. Gorgeous creations.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning!! Your work is always amazing! Love that shrink stuff too...will have to try it sometime!

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm just blown away by this one! Jo x

    ReplyDelete