Thursday 22 September 2011

Something Old Something New..


With all the new Stamps featured in here these last few weeks I'm here with a Older Sassy girl Rupunzel.
And to remind you all that a new Sugar Bowl challenge is up :)
The sketch we're using over at The Sugar Bowl this time is made by Kiki and the option is Autumn.
I have dressed up Rupunzel in her Autumn dress.
She is colored with Copic's and the paper are by Prima - Romantique

One lucky winner will get to choose 4 Sugar Nellie stamps or 6 if we get more than 100 entries :)
Yumm..so much to choose from ♥

So find those Autumn color and join us over at The Sugar Bowl ♥

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous image. I love the layout. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh hun what a brilliant image and the layout is amazing just love it,hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty Maria. Love the doily and gorgeous flower. This makes me want to get out some of my older sassy girls to play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The orange with the red agianst the soft greens & peaches are a lovely combination. The grounding of the image is super the way she really looks as if she has one foot tilting forwards & the other as if she is standing on tiptoes. I love that edging of the image panel too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely beautiful card, Maria, I love the colouring!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete