Tuesday 13 September 2011

Tuesday Spotlight

This Tuesday I'm so happy to present you with a very talented 
She made us this gorgeous card and just look at her stunning coloring ♥


And of course Lilian has also answered our Q&A  

*Start by telling us a little about you:
Hello! I am Lilian, thirty-something and I live in Manila, Philippines.
I work full time and craft mostly during the night after I get home from work.

*When did you start card making and what made you start?
5-6 years ago while surfing the internet, I was wowed by some SU! cards online. I then looked for a SU! demo and started buying their products.
I was pretty happy with that until, I saw Tilda cards. I was very excited at the thought of coloring images and they can be made into cards too.
I think I bought my first Tildas from Funky Kits.
At the time, I didn't know that International customers can only order Sugar Nellie stamps but I was lucky to have my order go through.
I ordered a mix of Magnolia and Sugar Nellie stamps...and that's how my addiction to coloring images begun...

*What is your preferred coloring medium?
My current favorite is coloring with Copic markers.

*What is your fav Simply Sassy stamp?
My first fave would be Hippie Chic.

*How did you notice the Simply Sassy stamps the first time?
The Sugar Nellie blog of course :)

*What is your favourite style (card making)?
Hm.. I am not sure I have a style.. :( I just go with what I like - maybe CAS?
I love to make cards that have little or no flowers because I find it easier to mail them. The less bulky the better.
I do love the look of flowers on other people's cards and am very tempted to buy flowers again :)

*And what would you love to see more of at the Simply Sassy blog?
You have tutorials, spotlights and the regular card postings. I think it's great the way it is.. :)

Thank you for having me as a spotlight guest!

Lils

And I also found some more gorgeousness over at Lilian's blog ♥


 Using Pillow talk

 Using Hippie Chick

Thank you Lilian for letting us spotlight you and showing your gorgeous cards♥
Please be sweet and leave Lilian some love♥

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards, Lilian, so beautifully coloured! congratulations for being in the spotlight, so deserved!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous, your coloring is amazing. Congrats on your spotlight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards and beautifully coloured.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what stunning colouring! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that last one particularly & have to say I agree totally about being able to mail a card - it's something I've just begun to really appreciate so these examples are very timely for me. I don't tend to gravitate to the bought flowers but will often shape & layer my own. I love seeing the different ways that Lilian interprets the Sugar Bowl sketches/themes too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabby Lils...great colouring!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards. The colouring is beutifully done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards and your colouring is beautiful !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete