Friday 7 October 2011

friday fright


Happy friday Sassy Fans! Nice to see you here.

Well, october has began and Halloween is coming. Usually we don't celebrate it here in Germany but it's getting more common now. And it can't hurt to have another reason to throw a party, right? And since my girls talked me into another Hallween party with their friends - not that it took them very long to talk me into it since I loved last year's party - I am totally in the Halloween mood now. Each day there are packages arriving full of body parts and other scary stuff. So is it a wonder that I have a Halloween card to share today?

It's not one of the scary ones - this witch is too cute to be scared of her. She's called

Best Witches

and just perfect for this time of the year.
To make her look at least a bit halloween-ish I gave her a green skin and purple eyes.

I also added some cheesecloth to the card again - to me this makes perfect spiderwebs and so it went wonderful with the paper I picked. And for a Halloween party you need a skull banner, right? I cut out single skulls from a MS border punch and put it on the banner.

Here are the markers I used for the coloring:


Have a wonderful friday and see you next week!

7 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwww, this is absolutely amazing Kathrin, a verry spooky card, love it, beautiful colouring !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and fantastic card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolut fantastic spooky card.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. boooooo spoookyyyyyy... stunning halloweencard ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow hun this is just stunning the detail is just fantastic hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super colours & I love the cobwebs.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. luv the cute green Witch! gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete