Monday 7 November 2011

A gorgeous Birthday Girl


Hi ladies, nice to see you, thank you again for the lovely comments on this blog and I apologize for this bad picture, it was impossible to take a good one, I'm really in trouble with these short November days!

Please meet the gorgeous ''Retail Therapy'', I'm soooooo in love with this beauty, I just had to use her again! The papers are from Fancy Pants Designs, the flowers are made using Die-namics and the text comes from a My Favorite Things ''A la Modes'' set.

I hope you like my card, thank you for stopping by and see you next Monday, same time, same place.

Have a great week wherever you are,
Hugs,
Alina

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card with all the layers.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just have to love this birthday girl ! Very nice card. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful the way you've picked out the colours of your papers for the colouring of your image - especially the way you have used the kraft & red together on her clothing with touches of green & pink plus aqua on the parcels/carrier bags.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layering! Great card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Alina, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete