Wednesday 2 November 2011

Holiday Star Dust

Hello Sassy friends.  Today I have used the beautiful Star Dust ...



to make a Christmas card.  I've always used this lovely girl on birthday cards but wanted to make a Christmas card this week.  So as I was looking through my Simply Sassy stamps, I thought Star Dust would work perfectly for a holiday card.  I used a snowflake trim punch and added some pearls and then added some pretty glittery stars.  A little bow finished my card. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy - Star Dust (available at Funky Kits)
Paper:  BoBunny - Winter Joy; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Glamour Dust, MS snowflake trim punch, ribbon, pearls, glittered stars 

5 comments:

  1. Simply adorable card ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little girl and she is just perfect glittered up for Christmas together with snowflakes. Such a cute card! :o) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeos card Anita...fabulous colouring..love the stars..really lovely.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a real beauty - I love those colours & espcecially the way you have inked those stars & how the pearls of the snowflakes pick up on the satiny shine of your ribbon. The double matting is very effective & I love that shading of her dress.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete