Thursday 17 November 2011

The Sugar Bowl 72 Ice & Snow


Sorry Girls no sneak for you today, I just didn't have the new ones when I made this Sugar Bowl card..
But Kathrin will have a brand new sneak for you tomorrow ;)

This time at The Sugar Bowl our sweet Sugar Mama Gayle has made a gorgeous sketch for us to follow,
and the option for this is a nice one too, Ice & Snow ♥
So I found this sweet Sassy from the Christmas release All spruced up
She is colored with my dear Copic markers and the paper is from Poppy design 
I added some stickles to the tree and ground to make it nice and frosty.
And the snow flakes are Whiff Of Joy  made with Doodlebug sugar Coated cardstock.

The prize for one lucky winner is 4 Sugar Nellie stamps of your Choice or 6 if we get 100+ entries..

Hope you will come join us 

And so over to this weekend's blog hop..
I want to give out a pre-warning to those of you that might be away for the weekend..
You might want to team up with a friend because ..
...
yes I can tell your exited so I will get to the point..
For the launch weekend ONLY, set 11 of Simply Sassy 
will have 7 stamps!! One exclusive limited edition stamp..
This stamp comes only when you buy the whole set and only this weekend!
That will be 7 stamps for the price of 5!!!
This stamp will not be sold as a individual stamp..
And let me tell you its GORGEOUS!
And it's such a joy to color!!
And I KNOW you will want it!
So now you can't come Monday and tell me that you didn't know of this..
then I will know you haven't stopped by the Sassy blog for days ;) 

See you this weekend ♥
And there will be prizes.. ;)




4 comments:

  1. I like your layering of lace with the combiantion of snowflakes embellishing & background images. Thanks for info too - 7 for the price of 5 sounds rather special.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful card, Maria!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card! I love your colouring and your layout. Beautiful soft colours!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and such an adorable image. Great colour combo.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete