Monday 5 December 2011

A birthday girl again...


The last one!
Yes, dear ladies, it's my last post here, on this Monday evening, as a Simply Sassy GD. This time I've used the lovely ''Picture Pose'', coloured with Derwent pencils, Maja Design papers and lots of Die-namics.

Before I leave I'd like to thank all of you for stopping by and the nice comments during all these months, to thank the gorgeous DT for the inspiration, and to wish you a wonderful Christmas and a very good 2012!

That's all from me for today, see you somewhere else in this blog world!

Hugs,
Alina

7 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Alina! Thank you so much for all your wonderful contributions to the Simply Sassy blog, you were a true asset to us and I'll miss seeing your fantastic cards here! But of course I'll still come visit you in blogland!

    Hugs,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the colouring and layout. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning hun...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Alina!! Love your coloring, she is just fantastic hun! Thanks for spending these past few months with us, it's been great having you!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've absolutely LOVED every one of your creations, all sooooo beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Alina and as always, your coloring amazes me. I will still be checking our your beautiful work over on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Alina, thanks for sharing all your beautiful work, Jo x

    ReplyDelete