Friday 2 December 2011

Cinderella


Hello Sassy fans and welcome to another inspiration post.

For today's card I have inked up 


She's adorable and so much fun to color! With all the pleats in her dress you really can bring this image to life - and this without much work. 

I have chosen a blue, white and black color scheme for her since I think this is a really elegant combo and fits her wonderfully. 
I used a die cut sheet on the right side of the card and a glimmery paper for the swirl and butterfly. And the princess charm was the perfect finish for this card.

I also want to share with you another card that I made - and I used 

here:


The colors I used here are totally different and so much more vibrant. She reminds me of  a girl I know and she always wears blue hair - totally or just in parts. That's why I did blue hair here. And she was just screaming for more color so I combined a dark pink with the blue. This is a color combo I rarely use but if I do, it has to be bright and shiny!LOL

The big flower matched that pink perfectly and the bird brad has been sitting in my drawer forever. I guess it was waiting for this special card.
The saying is by Stampin' Up.

Both images have been colored with Copics, and these are the ones I used (I guess you can tell from the pictures which were used for which card, right? LOL):



All that is left to do now is to wish all of you a wonderful weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Love the fancy cuttest and awesome design. Very nice cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning cards !! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards! I always love the way you put everything together in your layouts! And your coloring is amazing! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete