Monday 12 December 2011

Simply Thankful and Enjoy!

Hello Sassy fans! I hope your Monday is off to a good start.  Today is my last post of this year and I have two projects to share with you. First, I have Cinders who I thought would be great for this...




Thank You card I needed for someone. I've used some wonderful MME papers and colored her up to match.
I also wanted to take the opportunity to Thank you all for stopping by every day and leaving us such wonderful comments. You guys are the best!

Secondly, I've made this...



little tag with Domestic Goddess. I've been known to hand out the baked goods now and again so I thought a tag would come in handy. This is also the first time I've made a tag of this sort I'm happy with,yay.  It's still not quite as good as some, but I'll keep working on it.


Well that's all for me for 2011 I'll see you back here next year! Until then I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
xxAutumn 


5 comments:

  1. I had to smile seeing the tag for I'm just about to start trying my hand at working with them - have a lovely seasonal break Autumn & enjoy the time with your family.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to you Autumn, your work is just beautiful, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag Autumn - thanks for sharing her with us. Wishing you a joyous Christmas and a peaceful New Year too. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both your beautiful card and tag! Your colors on the card fits so well togheter, made a really good apperance. :)

    Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you too!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete