Saturday 2 April 2011

Are you coloring up some Sassy's this weekend??

Are You here for our blog hop?? Go here

Then I thought I'd send you off to Sugar Nellie dt Chrissy
 She has done a step by step tutorial on coloring Fashionista
You will find them  here: part onepart two, part three, part four, part five and part six

Here is another one of Chrissy's sweet Sassy girls

Karen has given me a go to dip into the Sassy creations of the Sugar Nellie dt
So I will be back now and then with some Sassy sweets from the SNdt.
Hope your still having the Sassiest of weekends.
Erica will be here tomorrow with more sweet inspirations ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love Chrissy's blog. I watched all her videos and so enjoyed them. The hop was a great one with so many wonderful cards.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning and beautifully coloured too!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete