Saturday 2 April 2011

Saturday Sassy Inspiration

Are You here for our blog hop?? Go here

I'm back and I brought a card :)

This is My friend kitty
I think she  has the sweetest smile, almost like when my 5 year old has been taking something from the candy drawer and don't want me to know..
For this card I tried to use soft color so that the Sassy girl should stand out more.
The papers are from Maja design and Inkido
The postcard stamp is Stempelglede
I've colored her with Copic's only this time (no prisma pencil's well when I think of it maybe just a tiny bit!?!?)
Behind the lace I put some brown ribbon and  it really don't stand out as much as it does on my picture.

Hope you are all having a sweet weekend and for those of you who have not been to our blog hop yet please go, there are so many gorgeous inspiration cards and projects.
And many of the dt's have candy (even though their not showing any pictures of it )
so  be sure to leave comments!!

Hugs Maria Therese 

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love the soft colour of the papers. I am off to hop now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Just love the style of the card gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the layout and the colours you've used. My Friend Kitty's leg warmers have got to be my fave out of the whole Sassy images!!

    I went on the hop last night - what fun! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...so gorgeous!! I love the distressing too!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful.Colouring is wonderful and I love that paper.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Maria, I love the layout, image, colours EVERYTHING !!!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo...this is gorgeous sweetie, love the colours, layout and beautifully coloured image!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete