Friday 15 April 2011

sugar and spice...


Hello!
It´s friday and so it´s my turn to give you a little inspiration.

I´m sorry but I don´t have another sneak peak to share - seems like my postman started stamping and decided to use my brand new stamps for a while before delivering them because they still haven´t arrived here... If anyone sees them - send them home right away pretty please! ;O)

It´s thelast day before easter break here in Germany and so I thought I´d use

High School Student

today.
She seems to love to go to school - for sure because all the boys there love her and her sassy style - but I am also sure she´s going to enjoy the break!

I wanted to not color her too dark and so I left the lightest areas of the image white. And so I also didn´t have to use many markers for the coloring:

I used a black Prismacolor pencil to do a little shading - just a wee bit at the darkest areas of the image.

The papers are from different branks like K&Co and DCWV, saying a modified image from
StudioG. And then I got that ABC-stamp from Catslife Press in the mail this week and it was just perfect to use here.

Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend and hope many of you will join us for the hop!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Kathrin...so gorjuss!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kathrin. She's one of my favorites (well, OK, they all are). Pretty papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable - yet another one to add to my never ending wish list! *giggle* oh and tell your postie to hurry up with the stamps! no fair hoarding them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathrin
    A gorgeous card love the colour's,
    hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beauutiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, I just made one using her, need to blog it later x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the selective stitching & the light colouring - really effective & that alphabet stamp is a brilliant addition. I like the way the circular elements reinforce the spots of the paterned paper & the colours are just wonderful - warm greens & turquoise works brilliantly with the gold & yellow.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Katherin, she is still my fave of all time (?)

    hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this reminds me mine still needs inking.... love the layout Kathrin and how you have only stitched in sections, love that. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete