Saturday 23 April 2011

You asked for it..

You wanted a challenge and now I'll give one to you..
You won't win anything you get in your mail box but you will get Pride and glory here at the Simply Sassy blog.
I want pretty Sassy girls for the header..
Yes my amazing Sassy dt makes amazing cards but I want to give you a chance to show your stuff too.
What you will need to do??
Make a card with a Simply Sassy image on, 
you can not cut around the image as I want the white background behind.
Do your best coloring and I'd prefer cold colors on the Sassy's clothes/hair accessories. 
As it is to match with this girl Elaine has colored 
What you will get?
a place for the image YOU colored on our header..for 2 months!!! 
along with the image  Elaine has colored.
I will pick TWO winners and you will also get your whole card in our sidebar for the same period linking to your blog post and telling our reader that the image from the header is colored by YOU...
So would you want your coloring to be the first people see when they come in here,
 make a card and enter the challenge. I know we have a lot of very talented readers ;)
Any questions just ask with a comment here and I will leave a comment with the answer as soon as I can. 
Remember if you wonder about something someone else is probably wondering about the same

Maria
If the linking tool is playing nasty as it has please leave your link/s with a comment ;) 






20 comments:

  1. ooooo this sounds really interesting :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaay...fab idea... I'll get right on to it.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo I am off to get colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW sounds fab, sure will give this a go

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooohhhhhh, this is to good to miss.....off I go...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm interesting!! This is an amazing idea Maria!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you are involving people with this.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know if my colouring's up to scratch - but I'll have fun trying! Will be great to see other crafters' work. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. got the copic's and promarker's out as we speak !!! lol thanks for the chance !

    hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG mine's the first on....not that I'm eager or anything...lol. Good luck girlies.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trust me to be the one who messes up the linky....so sorry, my entry is No3....sorry..xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. well i`ve done it.have been brave and had a go :D
    thanks for the challenge ladies.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks hun for this challenge!..and good luck girls...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the chance to be on your banner here goes.....:D

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Maria and DT for the fab challenge. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what a fab idea, I've just bought my very first Sassy, I coloured it last night and made a card but I'll call that practice lol. Can't wait to have a go!
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hiya all Sassy Girls & Fans

    What a great Idea and I have just entered my card too!

    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :)

    I have more pictures of my image on it's own if you would like to see them too?

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well finally plucked up the courage in the dieing hours lol. Thanks for the chance girls its a fab idea.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am So So sorry for the last minute entry It did Slip my mind and I was a little like Vicky short on courage lol

    Have a lovely weekend
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete