Saturday 11 June 2011

Amelia in purple..


Been sitting here for a while now trying to find something to write..
seems like it's not my cahtty'est day, if that is even a word I can use..
But what I can tell you is that if you want Amelia you can buy her here at Funky Kits.. 
And you better hurry too..shopping the one's you want.
Because Lou will have a sneak peek for you tomorrow evening ;) from our next release..
Next Saturday we will have a blog hop and a release many of you have been waiting for..
and I promise you will need them all!!
I won't say a word.. you will need to see what Lou have tomorrow !!

Have a sweet weekend and be back tomorrow for Lou and Erica's post's!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Maria, love the image and her big boots!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! I must get me this image, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Maria,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one too but not had the chance to ink her up yet boo hoo. You have done her beautifully Maira! Loving all the distressing on the card too! Sheila:)X Enjoy the rest of the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab!!! I love the added clouds and the gorgeous distressed feel!! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete