Friday 3 June 2011

Oh La La Birthday!

Hi Simply Sassy Fans!

For my Friday Inspiration Post, I just HAD to ink up Oh La La! She's from the previous release and I'm just now getting around to putting her on a card! I colored her entirely with W1, W3, W5 & W7 copics. I paired her up with some new *to me* Graphic 45 papers. I hope you have enjoyed my tutorials for Simply Sassy - I loved making them and want to thank the girls for encouraging me to step out of my comfort zone...I'm usually the one FOLLOWING tutorials not giving them! :D 

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend planned. I'm so excited because as this post goes live, I'm at my daughter's kindergarten graduation - Yay, last day of school!!! :D

Hugs,
Carisa

Supplies:
Stamp: Simply Sassy Oh La La
Paper: Copic Xpress It Blending Card; Graphic 45 Curtain Call Collection
American Crafts Rose Ribbon, Tim Holtz Fragments, Make it Crafty LaserCut Chipboard
Copics: W1, W3, W5, W7
Adhesive: Helmar Tape Runner, Helmar 450 Quick Dry

4 comments:

  1. oooooooooh wowzer!!! Just Love everything about this creation!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love all of the layers and you've coloured Oh La La perfectly, I love all of the red highlights!

    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all your textures here & the colours you used for this vintage theme - a lovely idea & that ribbon decoration is tremendous. The rose is beautifully picked out with your reds too - just good old classic vintage red rose.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh la la, I love it. Gorgeous, she just suits being black and white doesn't she. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete