Wednesday 15 June 2011

Thank You

Good morning all you sassy friends!  I am a little sad today as this is my last day as a guest designer with this remarkable Simply Sassy team.  So before I share my card, I would like to to say "Thank You!"  I want to thank Maria for choosing me as a guest designer.  There were so many gorgeous entries for the guest dt call that I never thought I had a chance.  Thanks for taking a chance on me, Maria.  I also want to thank the rest of the DT.  You girls are tremendously talented and supportive.  I'm amazed at how you all jump in to help one another if there's ever a problem.  And I want to thank all of you Sassy fans.  I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedules to visit and leave such wonderful comments.   OK, enough of my sappy talk, here's my project for today :)




I used Boho Chic and colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I've added some lace and a bow with a little flower.  I used my Martha Stewart daisy border punch and butterfly punch and added some pearls.  My papers are Memory Box and I stitched around all of them.  You can find Boho Chic and all the other beautiful Simply Sassy images over at Funky Kits.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Please be sure to stop back each day to check out the sneak peeks of the newest Simply Sassy release.  

I'll be seeing you around blog-land :)     

Stamp:  Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy Boho Chic
Paper:  Memory Box - Enchanted; Memory Box - Gossamer; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor and Caran d'Ache colored pencils, gamsol, lace, MS daisy border punch, MS butterfly punch, flower, pearls

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card and thank you for sharing your wonderful creations with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous!!! Loving the colour combo used here!!! and thanks for all your fabulous inspirational work we have seen here!!! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all about this card. Your colouring is perfect! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful Anita. Thank you for all the inspiration you have shared with us, we'll miss you loads !!!!

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Anita, I love Boho Chic and I love the colours too.
    I am sorry that your gdt is over and you have to leave, you are such a fabulous assett to this team of talented ladies and will be missed.

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Love this color combo! Great job anita!! I will miss seeing your fabulous creations around here!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your use of that lace with the flower - such a stylish uncluttered card & I particularly like your layered butterflies too. As Elaine said - your colours are stunning & I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing your Sassy creations.
    All the best & thank you for brilliant inspiration.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete