Wednesday 1 June 2011

5th Avenue

 Morning sassy fans! Autumn here with your first inspiration post for today and I've got a little 5th Avenue to share with you....


You can find her at Funky Kits here.  Sorry for the less then steller pic, I've had to take an unexpected vacation and I'm lucky I even have my copics with me. At any rate I've again decided to go for a more ethnic skin tone and darker hair. The embellishments are simple cause I don't have anything with me, but I think a little sentiment to finish her off later and all will be well.

The Dp is BoBunny and the cardstock is craft which has all been distressed. Sorry I don't have a close-up for you as the lighting was just too terrible.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what Anita has for you later today.

Have a great day!
xxAutumn


7 comments:

  1. oh hun this is beautiufl your coloring is always first class love hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Autumn and I love that little rosette !!

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Autumn!!
    The colour of her hair is just yummy!!

    xo Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Autumn. I love the lace and the little rosette you made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sheer elegance of this & your colours are stylishly warm. The lace flower is a wonder & I'd not have known you're away from your normal crafting habitat if you'd not pointed it out & I'd started to think about the fact that it's a bit sparser than your normal style.
    Take care of yourself.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabby!!! Loving the lace flower!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Autumn and I sooo love that lace.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete