Wednesday 4 May 2011

Simply Flirting

Hello Sassy lovers.  I hope your day has gone well.  I'm using Winking Student, which you can find at Funky Kits.  Doesn't she look like she's being sassy and flirting with a cute boy in her class?  This is the first time I've colored her and she was so much fun to color.  I think she's adorable.  Don't you just love her pink shoes ... so girly!




I colored her with copics and shaded with colored pencils.  I used a little stickles on her hair wraps and the little hearts on her socks.  You can't really tell by looking at it, but I used Glossy Accents on the apple.  I added some lace, twine and one of my yo yo flowers and then I added a few buttons.




Did you check out Autumn's post from earlier today?  If not, be sure to scroll down because you won't want to miss it.  And be sure to stop by tomorrow as Kathrin will have one of her lovely tutorials to share with all of us.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Stamp:  Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy - Winking Student
Paper:  My Mind's Eye; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, MS border punch, lace, twine, StarDust stickles, Glossy Accents, buttons, yo yo flower

8 comments:

  1. Love it Anita! Your coloring is amazing and so is your yo yo flower. Oh, and I also love the different bakery twines you used!
    With that skirt and the sassy look on her face she could be one of my girls - and those would definately agree with you about the pink shoes. Oh, and about flirting with the cute boys in class! LOL

    Hugs,
    Kathrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fabulous..wonderful colouring..love your yo yo flower.
    Great card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Fantastic card, Anita honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do so love this image, I really must get her, and I just love her teamed with those fabby colours! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, love the colouring and that sweet sassy image.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hoe you've matched the red/white twine in those buttons to the red/white spotted paper opposite them. The simple layout does perfect justice to the complex patterning/colours & all the texture there is in this is fascinating. Yes - do love those pink shoes.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Anita!! The colors are so fun and happy, it just makes you smile!!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete