This is what you'll need to get started:
- Bazzill Basics kraft cardstock
- Pion design paper
- Simply Sassy "Party Frills" stamp
- My Favorite Things sentiment stamp
- Scrapper's floss
- Adhesive pearls
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circles large, Scalloped Circles large
- BossKut corner scroll
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile or other hole punch
- EK Success Retro Flower punch small, medium
- Corner rounder punch
- Copics (E00, E51, E93, E21, E44, E43, E42, E41, R21, R20, G21, YG63)
Start by cutting your cardstock to 22 x 15 cm and score at 11 cm
Then cut 2,5 cm off the top and side of one of the flaps, as shown here
Round the corners, then punch the holes by laying the filefolder down as shown, the holes are 8 and 12 cm from the top. I've measured 0,5 cm from the edge of the flap on either side.
Dress it up with design paper measuring 14,5 x 10,5 cm and 12 x 8 cm and punch the holes again. I don't know what those round things around the holes are called (seriously, my mind is completely blank...frightening huh ;o)) but it's a QuicKutz die.
Put double-sided tape on the inside of the flap as shown. Don't put it anywhere else or the label won't go in!
Time to stamp, colour and die-cut the image and stick her on, I've put some double-sided tape on the flap so I was sure not to go over, as again the label wouldn't be able to slide in.
The label measures 18,5 x 6,5 cm with two rounded corners. It is decorated with design paper and a cute button with scrapper's floss and the finishing touch is a text.
The finished result! I hope you liked this tutorial and will give it a go! If you do, leave me a comment and I'll come check it out :D!