Thursday 16 June 2011

Winner Tutorial challenge

First I want to thank you all for your gorgeous entries.
So much fun to see you using our Tutorials.

So the winner of a little Candy from me is.. 


She made this bag from Anita's tutorial




Kate used Spread your wings on her bag. 

Kate will you send me your address.


Here are some of the other gorgeous entries, 
but do go visit all of the entries as there are so much inspiration to find. 


Heike using Hippie Chick 

 
Debbi using Hippie Chick
 
 
 
 
Thank you for all the entries!! 
 

 

5 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    congrats to Kate T, your creation is lovely
    all the other entries ware also lovely
    thanks for this challenge, i hade so much fun doing this
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies, they are all very beautiful,

    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great seeing all these - didn't manage to have a go myself but I thoroughly appreciate the tutorials here.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so pleased, thanks very much, I'll be in touch. And thanks for all the fab tutorials too!

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fabulous projects. Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete